Monday, July 27, 2015

Why am I asking you for money?

Aside from helping Iracambi come up with a communications strategy while I'm down in Brazil, I'm also going to be tasked with bringing this strategy to life in some way. This could mean creating physical or digital materials for them, or throwing a party to get them PR for one of their science educations programs. I'm not sure at this point what the outcome will be (hopefully I'll be able to figure it out once I'm there). But that's where they money I raise will go. So if you're able to donate some money, I'd really appreciate it. I've tried to make it simple by putting a PayPal Donate button on the blog, but if you'd like to contribute in a different way, please just contact me and we can figure it out. And you can follow this blog to see exactly where your money is going and how much it's helping Iracambi. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment